Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let There Be More Beauty Tips For The People!!

Hello darlings =)

I know i've kind of ignored the fact that I have a blog lately (shame on me i know) but since a colleague of mine was asking me about some beauty tips I thought I would share it with you guys too :) So here are some great tips to prevent hair loss and also what you can do to stop your hair from falling!

To prevent hairloss a mixture of amla and lime juice is great. You simply take it with you in the shower and use it as shampoo and then wash as usual, they say this is also great for hair growth. You can also replace the amla juice for coconut oil (a bit messier in my opinion but coconut is easier to find in the supermarket)

So what to do if your hair is already starting to fall out? Simply make a paste of hot olive oil, honey and cinnamon powder (1-2 teaspoons is enough) and rub into scalp and hair for about 20 minutes before you take a shower and wash off as usual. This is not only good for hairloss its a great way of giving your hair that extra shine!






                                                                                                       //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment