Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sensitive Sue

Hi babes!!


I know that the home remedy tips i've given you works wonders on my skin but today it's all about sensitive skin!! :)


Home treatments :
There is two main products you need to buy and keep in your house at ALL times. It's Almond oil and Lavender oil. They are great for sensitive skin and is they are very mild. You can mix these two oils with yogurt or banana and keep on your face as a mask, and afterwards use watermelon juice instead of a toner to brighten dull skin. If you have sensitive skin you should stay away from toners (I know how everyone says it's very important but really it's not).


Make-up: 
Mineral, mineral and nothing but mineral. From this day you are strictly forbidden to use any foundation or powder which is not mineral! This will block your pores and give you cracked skin or cause break-outs. And we don't want that, do we? No. So! Say hello to your new darling, I.D mineral loose powder. This is my everyday powder (I use a mineral foundation from Face Stockholm for evening make-up which is also truly amazing but I feel its too heavy for everyday use). It helps your skin breath and does't block pores or dry out your skin. I have heard Sephoras mineral powder is great too but I haven't tried it. 


As for blusher, it has to be mineral too. I love lóreals mineral blushers :)








                                                                                                               //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment