Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Tasty Skin

Hi babes!

I try to write some tips for my readers all over the world and not just for you girls in the middle east that needs help with fighting out hot sun!! Today I'm gonna share a great tip I used to use a lot when I was living in Sweden (cold country brrrr). It's great for dry skin that just refuse to get moisturized by daycremes that's often caused by cold and windy weather.

You need: 1 banana
                  5 tablespoons oatmeal
                  1 tablespoon honey

You simply mush up ( is taht even a word?) the banana and mix with the oatmeal and honey (make sure the oatmeal is not in too fine pieces, if it in work it in with the banana using a fork) and leave on for your face for about 20 minutes and after you wash your face I used to put cocoa butter on my face and leave it on until the morning but any good moisturizer will do just fine!



This is the cocoa butter I used to use, it is amaaaazing!! Cocoa butter is also good to use to get rid of stretch marks and it is by far the nr 1 moisturizer for dry skin!!


                                                                                                    //Miss S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment