Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Feet =)

One bad habit I have is, when I go to Boots i always leave with 10 times more products then i was going there for! I just love trying new products and now I have you guys to share my results with! :) So this is another impulse buy from boots that i absolutely loooved!


Its called Gorgeous Feet rapid cracked heel repair and it really gives you gooorgeous feet with babysoft skin!
It says you can use it both day and night, but I reccommend you only use it at night because its such a fat cream and it stays on till the next morning! What I usualy do is after I have had a pedicure in a saloon i go home and put this on, and the nights after that I just make myself a little hot foot bath with a little soap and wash my feet and then apply the cream and that's it! I have used all types of different foot creams from a 200 dirhams per bottle to 20 dirhams so when I saw this that only cost me 10!!!! dirhams i had nothing to loose and it turned out to be my all time favorite! So there you have it ladies, you never have to walk with dry feet ever again =)

                                                                                                     // Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment