Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Silky smooth

Hi Beauty queens! Sorry for the lousy update but i'm back =)
Today I thought I'd tip you about a great home made scrub that my sister taught me to do!

You need: Rice
                Glycerin (available in all pharmacies)
                A Nice smelling shower gel

So all you do is you put some rice in a blender until its crushed into very small pieces and just blend with glycerin and shower gel and taa-daa! It's really easy and the scrub will turn out amazing!! I use it every time I shower and i'm totally addicted to it! When You think about it it really is the perfect scrub because 1, the rice removes all dead skin. 2, the shower gel makes you clean afterwards. 3, the glycerin moisturizes your skin and leave it silky soft!

Good luck girls!!

        
                              // Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment