Thursday, May 26, 2011

LV

Earlier this evening me and Siman were enjoying ourself in Dubai mall doing different stuff. We passed by LV and I just had to buy one of the scarfs there. They had many different colors and prints, really cute scarfs! I have been looking for nice scarfs for a while and I really liked this one :) Adding a scarf to an outfit can change the look quite much, I personally like the chic and sophisticated style at times, and if you are looking for cute scarfs & if you like LV I would recommend the store in Dubai mall (well atleast at the moment), they had many different scarfs to choose from and different price ranges aswell  :) 


Now I'm going to sleep, but before that I will brush my teeth and moisture my feet with the cream Siman wrote about in the previous post :) I have it aswell, it's a great and cheap foot-cream, on top of that I like the smell haha :)
Sweet dreams / K

No comments:

Post a Comment