Wednesday, January 18, 2012

BEST Anti Acne Mask EVER!

Recently my skin hasn't been collaborating with me, I usually get breakouts veeeery rare but it's like my acne is making up for lost time and is all coming out to play now. So I tried a facemask i've heard a lot about but never really tried because im more into natural fruity stuff to put on my face but i was like what he hell im desperate!!

I took about 10-12 asprins and crushed them to powder and blended it with some turkish yogurt to make it a paste (im not sure if you should blend it with yogurt but it worked good for me) and it seriously dries out all those pimples right away BUT do nooot forget to use a rich moisturizer afterwards!

    

                                                                                                         //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment