Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Get Growing

Hello sweeties!

Today is Thuuuursdaaay yaaay! For my readers outside the middle east this is the day our weekend starts, just like your Friday :P

But im not gonna share weekdays with you today, I wanted to share a new little beauty secret of mine..

It's actually really simple. It's a tea! I've been drinking it for about 3 weeks and im already super amazed and want to share my secret with everyone! The tea is called get growing from The Republic of Tea. they have different sorts of teas that works as different problem solvers. Get growing is a herb tea for hair, nail and bones.. this is what the package says..

"A lucious little beauty treatment - that kind that works from inside out. This natural blend with horsetail, oatstraw, nettles and silica, delivers minerals for body and bones we don't always get in our diets.Sip it and look forward to more good hair days. "

So far i've noticed my nails are super strong and growing faster than ever, I don't really know if my hair grew(I think im just imagining it) but I'm absolutley gonna keep drinking it and see! I got if from Super Care pharmacy for 75 AED.






                                                                                                           //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment