Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Natural Scrub For Sensitive Skin

Okay ill confess. I have suuuch a huge pore problem. Especially on my nose I have soo many blackheads eventhough I do a facial 1-2 times a month. So in between the facials I try to scrub my face as much as I can. I scrub my face 1-2 times a day but recently my skin therapist told me I should limit it to one time. To be honest, Im cheating. I now scrub my face in the morning and in the evening I use a natural little trick. I simply take a hand full of oats and with the oats in my fist i close my fist and hold it under hot water so only a small amount of water touches the oats to make it to a paste alike mixture, and then scrub my face with the oat paste. It feels so milky and soft and best of all its 100 percent natural, cheap and great for sensitive skin! :)




                                                                                                          //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment