Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Blushing Beauty

Hi babes,

I am so happy that I finally found the perfect blusher!! I've tried a lot of different ones from dior to h&m and different tones like more bronze, which is fabulous on darker skin tones, pink, red, peach tones. But now I finally found my favorite! Before I reveal which one it is I must recommend another very impressing blusher

                                           MACs blusher in the tone Pinch Me

It's fabulous and it gives you a really natural finish and comes in different perfect tones for all skin colours. But why it's not my favorite is because it doesn't stay as long as the new one. I bet you are curious now ;)

Taa-daa!
                                      Maybelline's Mineral Power Naturally Luminous Blush!

This really is my ALL TIME favorite! It gives such a perfect finish and stays on forever!! Ans its a big plus that its a mineral blush because im a big fan on mineral make up because its more kind to your skin than regular make up :) Try it ladies you really won't be dissapointed!!

                                                                                                        //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment