Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hi babes!!

I've been out of town for a couple of weeks sorry for the lousy update but now i'm back with a whole lot of goodies for you beautiful ladies =) Today I wanted to just write about a warning!!! So before my vacation I went to a new saloon and got a full body wax (yeah you know what I mean with a full body wax lol) and it was such a horrible experience  for me I just had to come out with some warning signs to you guys!!

1. If she doesn't rub the stripe on your skin enough before pulling the stripe, tell her to rub it more!! Because that's what happened to me and afterwards I had such pain all over my skin because she had actually pulled the skin off!

2. Make sure you go for a waxing AFTER your period so that you will have smooth skin longer because of less hormones.

3. Before you go for a waxing use a good exfoliator or scrub all over your body. My favorite is L'oreal  exfotonic peeling

4. The last and most important! Make sure the person thats waxing you pulls the skin tight before pulling off the stripe especially in the sensitive bikini area otherwise it can leave you with awful red marks that feels like burned irritated skin!!

Hope this will be helpful.. and by the way it wouldn't kill you to drop a comment haha =)

                                                                                                             // Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment