Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hollywood Hair

Okay I might have gotten a little carried away with the headline lol I can't promise hollywood hair but I'm gonna share another good tip with you guys :) Like 10 minutes I was in the bathroom having another "oh i should blog about this" -moment haha! (Now you must be really curious of what I was doing :P) weeelll here it is!
Every night when I know im gonna shower first thing in the morning, I put some conditioner in my hair and leave it in for the night and the day after I have really smooth hair, and this has also helped me get long hair without any split ends which I had a lot before I was doing this! So it's a really simple and quick way to get nice pretty hair for the summer :)


                                                                                                           //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment