Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Lips Like Sugar

Hi beauty queens!
You will probably notice that a lot of my beauty tips will be about lips, simple because I am a bit obsessed with lips and mouth! I think it's super important to maintain a good mouth hygiene and of course it should look good too :) Today I'm gonna tip you about a really good product I got from The Face Shop here in Dubai.



The product is called PLUS+1 Dual Lip Care Kit and as I said it's available in The Face Shop.
It contains one lip scrub and a lip balm, so first you scrub your lips with the scrub gently and then wash off and apply the lip balm!

Why I liked this product more than thoooousands of other lip scrubs that I've used is because the lip scrub doesn't dry out your lips so much and the lip balm is really rich and stays for hours (but still don't be stingy girls apply A LOT).

( Sorry about the mobile picture, couldn't find a pic on their website :P )



                                                             Good luck and take care ladies!!//Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment