Saturday, August 27, 2011

Oh No You Didn't!!

Hi babys!! I know ive been ignoring the blog lately.. shame on me!! But today I just had to write about some lipstick no-no's!

I know that its very trendy to wear lipstick with bright colors but girls, please listen to what I have to say now!! No matter how trendy something is, don't follow the trend if it doesn't look good on you! I've seen tooooo many girls with lipsticks that makes them look like clown and not trendy at all. According to Bobby Brown women should go with a lipcolor that is 2 shades darker than your natural lipcolor, but forget him this is MY blog, follow me babys :)

Fair skin: Ladies with fair skin looks great in nude, apricot, orange, pink, light coral- shades. FORGET brown and plum!

Medium skin: You ladies should go for deep colors like burgundy, wine and berry colors and if your skin is olive toned you will look great in light brown. light colors is not flattering. But if you have a tan you can o for a bright strong color to make a statement. 

Dark skin: If you wanna go for a casual look choose a caramel light brown shade and dark red, plum for the evening.



                                                                                                          //Miss S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment