Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

So now that its Ramadan and I go out without wearing any make- up I have become extremely obsessed with keeping my skin naturally beautiful. So excuse me if you see a lot of home remedies for your skin :) One thing I absolutely looove is over-night home remedies, I don't know why I just feel I'm saving lots of time and it makes me feel smart lol ! Here is two of my favorites.

mix cucumber juice, rose water and lime juice and apply on your face. Leave it for the night and simply wash off in the morning.

As the cucumber is great for puffiness and dark circles under your eyes, and the magical rose water that helps ALL skin types (Normal skin is cleansed, Oily skin is balanced and toned, Sensitive skin is soothed, Mature skin is rejuvenatedHelps heal sunburns and wounds) and the lime juice that prevents breakouts, this is heaven for your skin!!!


also try..


mash a banana and mix with honey, lemon juice and margarine and apply it on your face before you go to bed and wash it off in the morning. Put a soft towel on your pillow so it doesn't get dirty!


With the margarine that leaves your skin baby soft, the banana is proven to tighten skin and make it look youthful, and the amazing honey that makes your skin glow like never before and the lemon juice that makes your skin brighter, helps fight dark spots and acne.. all I can say is, spoil yourself with this is over night treatment and wake up beautiful :)



                                   //Miss S.















No comments:

Post a Comment