Friday, August 19, 2011

Protect yourself before you wreck yourself!

Hi babys!!

So lately i've been obsessing about my hair like crazy ever since I went to cut the damaged parts and I specifically told her MAXIMUM 5 cm and went home with half my hair gone. I really like having my hair long and its very important to me that it looks healthy! So yesterday I noticed that I had split ends.. what to do what to do.. I didn't wanna go the saloon because of my fear of going home bald.. and I didn't wanna just leave it.. So! I decided to cut the ends myself. I mean, how hard can it be?! So I did and to my satisfaction it turned out great! A cut off about 3 cm on the length and bit more in the front. So I thought I would share one of my tips to keep my hair almost damage free!

                              Iron-It Heat Defense Spray from Toni&Guy


I simply just spray in on before I blow dry and flat iron my hair and its been keeping me away from the scissors for months :)

                                                                                                      //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment