Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pore Little Rich Girl

Hi babes!

And before you say anything yes I know that the header says pore instead of poor, but that is only because todays beauty tip is about pores! Have you ever used those strips to clean out pores? I have and honestly I didn't like them very much.. So until I found the one i'm using now I used to make my pore strips by myself :D

Simply mix 1 tablespoon gelatin and 1 tablespoon milk. Microwave the mixture for 10 seconds and then stir and apply on your face and focus on the nose! Then let it dry on your face, and then quickly pull off the paste! And it is most important to use a good toner after.

Mission complete.



                                                                                                             //Miss S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment