Saturday, July 30, 2011

For The Shopaholic In You..

Hi fashionistas! Hope you had a great weekend! I sure did.. I started my weekend with a little shopping :)
A very happy Miss S came home with...

Really hot and fresh wedges by Emilio Pucci 
Another cute pair of wedges from Zara

Pure seduction body splash from Victoria's Secret


Top coat from Sally Hansen

Hot red nail polish from Sally Hansen 

A wonderful parfume, bodylotion, shower gel - set from Ed Hardy

Wallet from DKNY

I also bought a fabulous Armani skirt and a pair of casual pants from Zara but I forgot to take pics :( Another time I promise! I decided to publish outfit pictures every now and then so stay tuned :) 

Now that Ramadan is just around the corner (same day as my birthday also) the next month i'm gonna focus on how to maintain a natural beautiful look. Because I won't be wearing any make up (at least during day time) it is suuuuper important for me to keep my skins healthy glow! To all you fasting ladies out there I wish you a ramadan kareem and take care :)

                                                                                                     //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment