Friday, July 22, 2011

Glowing skin in ONE minute!

Yes ladies you read the headline! Today i am thrilled to share with you guys a new treatment for that glowing healthy skin we all want! And it's really simple too! All you need to do it mix some curd with fresh orange juice (press if yourself you never can trust what you buy in the grocery store) and scrub your face with it for one minute. just wash it off with hot water and say hello to fresh skin without dark spots and clogged pores! It's absolutely amazing and you will love me for introducing this to you!! Thanks to this treatment this is the time in my LIFE I had my period without getting breakout, can I get an amen to that =)


                                                                                                            //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment