Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A Lush Rush

Hi babes!

I can't tell you for how long i've been a fan of Lush products, when it wasn't available here I used to buy it from London when I was visiting my sister and come home with a years supply of my favorite products! And who can blame me?? They are truly awesome!! Now that they are available here in Dubai (they recently opened in Dubai mall yay ) I thought I would share my favorite products with you =)


Lush's Ocean Salt, "The antibacterial effects of lime and the trace of alcohol in the product is ideal for blocked pores, blackheads or blemishes. The minerals in sea salt soften as the salt scrubs away dirt and blockages" 

an amaaazing scrub to be used maximum 3 times a week (i use it 2 times) leaves your face feeling so clean and soft, it's great for normal to oily skin, but for you ladies who only have normal and not so oily like me I recommend you use this only in the summer time because I felt it dried out my skin in the winter, but nothing a good moisturizer can't fix =)


Lush's Angels On Bare Skin,"Angelic and medieval cleansing wash with rose and lavender. Angels on Bare Skin is the Lush version of an expensive medieval skincare recipe. Rare, precious essential oils were first brought to Europe by the crusaders who encountered Arabian medicine. They were immediately banned by the church because their ability to alter states of mind was considered the devil's work! Rose oil and lavender oil were discovered to do wonderful things for the skin, too. Almost a thousand years later you'd be hard pressed to find a better all round cleanser and exfoliator than Angels."

This gentle scrub is one of my absolute favorites, I used it every night after removing my makeup and besides from that it left my face super super soft I noticed that my make up didn't look oily when I was out in the heat because it contains Rose oil, so if you have problems with a shiny face in heat this is the product for you!


Lush's Dark Angels, "Deep dark cleansing facial scrub for young, dark and oily skin. A lovely, black, squidgy scrub made with charcoal to absorb oils and exfoliate your skin. Nutritious avocado oil softens your skin, glycerine keeps the moisture in and black sugar softly scrubs; rhassoul mud is anti-microbial and cleanses deeply, while sandalwood and rosewood essential oils are soothing, giving you a feeling of smooth, clean freshness that is difficult to beat. It's our new favourite, even if we aren't very young. Just be a bit careful that you wash it off properly and clean the wash basin after you."

Another reaaalllyy good scrub that worked really good on my blackheads! BUT! Make sure you use this in the shower or else its really messy to clean up the sink after you because it becomes all black!



Lush's Bubblegum Lip Scrub, "Our fabulous lip scrubs are here to keep your kissers sweet. This one will make your lips smell like our best-selling Snow Fairy shower gel. Bubblegum is made with exfoliating castor sugar and our delicious vegan flavour to gently scrub away rough skin, keeping your lips smooth and kissably soft. Simply rub it over your lips when they're feeling the need for some sugar."

The lipscrub is good but a bit overprized if you ask me, and its hard to find a lipbalm oily and fat enough to give your lips the moisture it need after this scrub.



Lush's Ultrabland, "Ultrabland is now made with an almond oil base. Our cream cleanser takes off make-up and leaves your skin nourished. It's gentle, but the deeply-cleansing oils reach down and remove stubborn dirt and makeup. Rose, beeswax and honey soothe and moisturise the skin. Cleanse each night, then remove with a warm cloth and your skin will feel soft and smooth without any scrubbing at all. It's bland and ultra effective"

I LOVE this one!! the absolute best make up remover I have EVER used its super easy to use and removes the heaviest make up in a sec! 

Oops this got a little long.. well what can I say I love my products! Hope you enjoyed my reviews :)

                                                                                                                                  //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment