Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Rapunzel Hair!

A couple of weeks ago I was shopping in Mirdif City Center and a saw some girls promotion new hair products, and as the product freak that I am I walked up to see what they had to offer! To my pleasant surprise they were offering products for damaged hair, just what I was looking for as I am trying to grow my hair long again after one terrible visit to a hairdresser who cut off half my hair when I specifically told her MAXIMUM 5 cm! Anyhow they offered me to take a hair test to decide exactly what kind of hair products would suit me. The problem with my hair is that it's frizzy, a bit damaged from the flat iron and a little more shine never hurt anybody. So she gave me some samples to go home and try, great! And all I can say it WOW Dove you have outdone yourself!! The shampoo and conditioner had a great impact on my hair leaving it so much easier to flat iron but what really impressed me was the Dove Damage Therapy Intensive Repair Treatment Mask, you simply massage it into your hair and scalp in the shower and leave it on for 5 minutes and then wash it off! If you have curly hair like me you will find this super good on your curls leaving your curls beautifully defined without any hair products. Not even to mention the low price!! Girls you haaave to get your hands on this hair candy!

                                                                                                        //Miss S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment