Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Glow Some Mo'

Hi babes!

My God I love home remedies! I can't tell you how many times in my life I went to the fridge and just applied things on my face just to see if anything happened lol (well enough times to make a blog out of it)
So in the heat of Dubai's summer my skin always screaaaam for moisture it seems as if no matter how much moisturizer I put my skin is always dry, so I went to the fridge for some help!

You will need: 1/2 banana
                       1 teaspoon honey
                       a liiittle milk (remember that the texture must come out as a paste to stay on your face so let your eye be your measurement)
       
So just smush the banan with a fork and add honey and milk and blend it to a paste and leave on your face for 20-30 minutes and then wash off with cold water.

Now say hello to awesome skin. Good luck ladies :)

                                                               
                                                                                                 //Miss S.

No comments:

Post a Comment