Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nobody likes a bag of chips under their eyes, right?

Hi babes, hope you are all doing great!

Even though I don't see any comments, I am happy that our readers are increasing! Im so curious to know where you find our blog?! Anyhow, to todays subject:

I wanted to share with you guys how you can look like you sleep like sleeping beauty and get rid of those bags under your eyes and get that bright,fresh look!
First of all, ALL ladies need to invest in a eye serum. There are plenty of good ones out in the market! I know Yves Saint Laurent has a good one (forgot the name of it just ask in your make up store) but my favorite one is Garniers Brightening Eye Roll-On
I absolutely adore Garniers Light products!! I use their Light Day cream, Night cream, Facewash and Roll on! Very reasonable price for really good products!! All you need to do with this roll on is to apply it day and night and it does the job! Some tips you can use to speed up the process and make it more long lasting is:


- Drink loads of water (at least 1 litre a day)
- Put something cold on your eyes while you are a face mask like cucumber or cold tea bags
- Keep your eye cream in the fridge so it's cold when you apply it around your eyes
- Use gentle make up removers when you remove your eye make up 


These were my really easy tips to fight against tired eyes, hope you liked it!

                                                                                                                 //Miss S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment