Monday, July 25, 2011

Hair Experiment

Hi ladys hope your all good and feeling fabulous =)

Yesterday I decided to try an hair treatment I heard was good for curly hair, the treatment is basicly to not use shampoo and ONLY use conditioner when you are in the shower. At first I was like eww, really? but I decided to give it a try anyway. Well, let's just say another lesson learned, If it sounds nasty then it probably is. I stepped into the shower and as i was told, I took a small amount of conditioner and massaged it into my hair (like you normally do with shampoo) and then washed it off and then let my hair dry by itself without using a hair dryer. And the result was... nasty! My hair looked super greasy (eventhough it was soft) and my curls looked like dreadlocks, i even tried to save it and blowdry my hair but it just got worse and looked even more greasy so i just got in the shower and washed my hair normally with shampoo and conditioner. Maybe this method works for some, but I give it thumbs down. Sorry!

I kinda looked like this..

LOL =)

                                                                                                    //Miss S. 

No comments:

Post a Comment